Pavan Verma has established himself as the most highy acclaimed and in-demand British Asian saxophonist in the UK. His virtuosity, and musical repertoire has endeared him to audiences across the world, performing on stage with many internationally renowned artists.
Classically trained in Western music, his musical approach includes Jazz, Funk, Soul, Pop, DJ-led Soulful House, Indian Classical and most notably Bollywood. The son of the famous Indian Giddha singer 'Mala', his childhood was one of having both feet planted firmly in two different cultures, playing Jazz, Big Band, and Pop for mainstream audiences, whilst performing, recording and working with Indian artists. As a saxophonist and flautist, he has toured extensively across Europe, USA and Asia at some of the most prestigious venues the world has to offer, including favourites The Royal Albert Hall and The Jazz Cafe. He has peformed for some of the most influential and well-known people in the world including Boris Johnson, Asha Bholse, Shah Rukh Khan, The Mittals, Her Majesty the Queen.
- International gigs in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, The Maldives, Monte-Carlo, Malaga, Florence, Naples, Monaco, Kenya, Marrakech, Tenerife, Madrid, Abu Dhabi, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Singapore, Portugal .
- Featured in Eastern Eye Newspaper as an artist of note.
- Featured in Maharani Weddings Magazine for a wedding event at The Ritz Carlton Abama in Tenerife
- Co-produced a specially commissioned performance in front of Her Majesty the Queen and Prince Philip for the Diamond Jubilee.
- Performing at the inaugural 'Light Up London' at The London Eye.
- Special guest live performance for the launch of Zee TV's new &TV Channel.
- Performing at the grand opening of Asha Bhosle's new restaurant "Asha's" in Manchester.
- TV Appearance on Channel 4's 'Extreme Cake Makers', and Zing UK as special guest.
- Live performance with Roop Kumar Rathod.
- Session recording for Kumar Sanu for his album Amor.
- Lead tenor saxophone with The Stella Big Band.
- Celebrating 10 years of performing with Botown: The Soul of Bollywood.
International Venues and Stages
Soneva Fushi (The Maldives), Palazzo di Varignana (Bologna), Villa Cheta (Naples), Castello di Vincigliata (Florence), Giardino Corsini (Tuscany), Penha Longa (Portugal), Forte de Cruz (Estoril), Hotel Botanico (Tenerife), Ritz Carlton Abama (Tenerife), Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel (Los Angeles), Trump National Golf Club (Los Angeles), The Pierre Park Lane (New York), Legacy Castle (New York), Salle des Étoiles (Monte-Carlo), Ritz Carlton (Singapore), The Fairmont (Nairobi).
UK Venues, Hotels and Clubs
The Royal Albert Hall, The Jazz Cafe, Theatre Royal Stratford East, Nehru Centre, Hampton Court Palace, Blenheim Palace, Royal Courts of International Justice, The Natural History Museum, The London Eye, The Swan at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Trafalgar Square, RAF Museum, Kew Gardens, Honourable Artillery Company, Royal Automobile Club, The Tower of London, Lords Cricket Ground.
Ministry Of Sound, Monkey House, Home House, Bombay Brasserie, Ooty, Mint Leaf London, Namaste Lounge, Tamara Lounge, Kho Kho, Andaz London, The Troxy London, Vanilla Bar London, Zebrano Bar London, One Marylebone.
Grosvenor House Park Lane, The Dorchester, Hilton Park Lane, Intercontinental Park Lane, The Waldorf, Grand Connaught Rooms, Mandarin Oriental, The Savoy, The Athenaeum, The Berkeley, The Lalit Hotel, Sheraton Grand, Guoman Tower, Millennium Mayfair, The Grange at St Pauls, Le Meridien Picadilly, Four Seasons Hampshire, Newland Manor, Woburn Abbey, The Grove, The Gherkin, The Shard.